San Diego County Wedding Venues
Making Dreams Come True
Set the stage for a picture-perfect Southern California coastal wedding at Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa. Featuring rolling lawns and tranquil ocean breezes, our hotel is a charming venue for a one-of-a-kind celebration in San Diego County. We offer a range of indoor and outdoor reception venues, unrivaled event planning services and state-of-the-art facilities, ensuring your special day in Carlsbad will be nothing short of spectacular.
Enjoy the following amenities and services for your San Diego County wedding:
- Indoor/Outdoor wedding venues
- Customizable menus
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist
- Choice of two outside coastal view ceremony sites
Submit an online form with your details for us to review, or contact our Wedding Specialist to schedule a tour:
T: (760) 827-2423
Sheraton Carlsbad Wedding Venues
Our resort features two outdoor reception venues with coastal views, and multiple ballrooms with soaring ceilings, expansive dance floors, and shimmering chandeliers. Our team of event planning experts will ensure your wedding day is flawless.
- Two coastal ceremony venues, Ocean Blue Lawn or Pacific Lawn
- Sunset Ballroom or Grand Pacific Ballroom
Exclusive Wedding Offer
Allow Your Wedding to Pay For Your Honeymoon
When you select Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa as your wedding destination you’ll receive special rewards and bonus Starpoints® which can be used immediately towards honeymoon nights.
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus Starpoints®*
- Overnight guestroom or suite accommodations for bridal couple on wedding night
- Sparkling toast during the wedding reception
- Valid on weddings reserved by December 31, 2018 and hosted by December 31, 2019
Contact a Wedding Specialist at (866) 716-8134 or request more information online.
Sheraton Carlsbad Restaurants
TWENTY/20 is a premier restaurant in San Diego County, featuring panoramic views of the Pacific coastline and offering an elegant, casual dining experience. TWENTY/20 is the perfect venue for an sophisticated rehearsal dinner or a celebratory post-wedding brunch.
*Photography courtesy of True Wedding Photography.